I've been reflecting on my pregnancy each week for the last 25 weeks. I found out I was pregnant at 3.5 weeks, and while I still have a few months to go, I want to hold onto these memories. It's really fun to document each week because it's easy to forget what I felt like, say at week 15, versus what I feel like today. In no particular order, here are a few things I've learned (or enhanced my learning of) in the last 6 months. They aren't all super sentimental either, some just fun facts.
1. Being kind to my body is so important.
8. I don't need coffee to get through the day (haven't had a cup since November!)
9. Feeling the baby move is the coolest thing ever.
10. My emotions will feel out of whack at times.
11. I will no longer recognize my body.
12. My dogs totally won't understand that they can't jump on me.
13. Try not to worry about everything.
14. Enjoy each and every week of the journey.
15. The female body is freaking amazing.
16. It's pretty awesome having a little buddy with me wherever I go.
17. Chipotle is no longer my favorite place to eat (lost that craving early on).
18. Asking for help is necessary.
19. Taking a break from running is absolutely OK.
20. Watching my belly grow brings me an indescribable happiness.