1. Line a muffin tin.
2. Smash the cookies and then combine the crushed cookies and Tofutti in your mixer (or hand mix) until it becomes a chocolate paste.
3. Melt the chocolate in a separate bowl.
4. Take a tablespoon of cookie mixture and drop it in the melted chocolate and then place each individual ball in a muffin tin.
5. Sprinkle the balls with crushed candy cane.
6. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes and then serve cold.
Let me just say that I certainly have been starting my day with coffee! And delectable coffee it is.
And just because I feel like I have to say this: I was not paid to provide this review and everything I shared with you is my honest heartfelt opinion. I would never tell you guys something is delicious if it wasn't, and I certainly wouldn't recommend something to you if I didn't think you would enjoy it.