I am 100% a fall girl. I honestly just feel better when fall sets in. I can't even explain it really, but I feel at peace with fall. Don't get me wrong, I love summer too, it just doesn't compare to the beauty of fall in my mind. Here are 5 little things that make fall so awesome (and my list could be endless...):
1. Big sweaters are totally appropriate. I have this oversized red sweater that, while not figure flattering, is one of my favorite articles of clothing. I just love it!
2. Hot coffee and lattes go perfect with fall. Starbucks does fall so magnificently with those pumpkin lattes (I'm waiting until October to have one!) and walking to Starbucks on lunch is just breathtaking. Actually walking anywhere when the leaves start to turn or have turned is just gorgeous.
3. I love apples and fall is filled with them. And I love what I can bake with apples especially apple crisp - oh the deliciousness.
4. Hot meals. My husband and I still cooked a lot this summer, but sometimes when it was 90 degrees out and we cooked a hot meal, it just didn't taste as good as when the weather is cool. Hot food just tastes incredible in fall. Make sense? ;)
5. The holiday season is approaching in fall... I love decorating our home for fall. It's just a happy thing to come home to each day.
What is your favorite thing about fall? What are you most looking forward to?
Have a splendid weekend =)